Please ensure you have read the Call for Submissions page prior to submitting your presentation.
Once an account has been created on the portal, you will be able to make submissions via the Upload Submission area of the site. Here you will be asked to supply the following:
- Your submission title and presentation type
- The Symposium theme that your submission covers
- Authors and affiliation
- Upload submission document (you will be instructed to browse your computer and upload your submission as a PDF document)
Please note that you will not be able to make edits to your submission once it has been submitted. It is best to save as a DRAFT until your are ready to submit.
Authors will be notified via email of their acceptance as an oral presentation or poster presentation mid July.
Terms and Conditions
- The lodgement of a submission does not indicate automatic inclusion in the Conference program.
- Abstract receipt and acceptance will be acknowledged to the person submitting.
- Further communication will be with the submitting author only unless otherwise directed.
- Abstracts must adhere to the Submission Requirements be submitted before the call for submissions close.
Accepted Submission Requirements
- Each abstract must have at least one author registered and be at the Symposium to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation.
- Abstracts which do not meet these requirements will be withdrawn from the Symposium proceedings.
- Please note that all Symposium costs, including registration fees, must be met from your own resources.